- Support authors. We love authors, whether they’re ones we’ve published or those going it alone in the indie world.
- Support diversity. We actively seek out works written by women, members of the LGBT community, people of color, and everyone else in between. We feel the world is made better when authors from diverse backgrounds are given a platform for their unique voices.
- Be good citizens. We hold charity initiatives throughout the year and our team is 100% virtual to reduce our environmental impact.
- Have a work/life balance. Our staff works wherever they want, on a schedule that fits their individual needs.
We’re not currently accepting unsolicited submissions, but if you’re interested in our general criteria, it’s outlined on this page.
- We’re Suspending Kindle Pre-orders for New Releases (Updated)
- Women Who Write the Dark
- The Crow and the Butterfly